Older Stainless Steel Table Performer Cover

Hoosier1960

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I have bought 2 covers over time for my stainless steel table performer. Bith were premium Weber covers specifically for this model. Bother were tight to begin with and then they shrink over time do it is almost impossible to get off without tearing the cover. Any other owners of this model that have found a cover that works better?

Mine has lasted 20 or so years and now is wearing out...so I am looking as well

I love the older Weber covers, mine is still doing great on the Performer but the new material they are using is fantastic. It's light weight & doesn't feel durable but it's very water resistant & doesn't dry out like the old one. I have two of them that are at least two years old with no visible signs of wear, cracking or shrinking. The only negative is that they didn't put velcro on the newer Performer one from what I've read.

I ordered the Ravenna. I had looked at the KinkKong, but couldn't verify it would fit the older stainless table model. Thanks everyone!

I'm still using the Weber cover for my SS table Performer and it's holding up pretty good. Mine sits under a covered carport so I have not had much problems with shrinkage. I will probably just use a universal cover once this one goes bad.

Back