***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "SPECIAL - Pi Week" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "SPECIAL - Pi Week" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Banner.gif
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Pi Week"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Sunday 3/29.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]caseydog[/size]
1980806_caseydog.jpg

[size=+2]Moose[/size]
1981526_Moose.jpg

[size=+2]ecode[/size]
1984091_ecode.jpg

[size=+2]landarc[/size]
1984470_landarc.jpg

[size=+2]Oldyote[/size]
1984571_Oldyote.jpg

[size=+2]SirPorkaLot[/size]
1984728_SirPorkaLot.jpg

[size=+2]relationship colonel[/size]
1989929_relationship_colonel.jpg

[size=+2]fingerlickin[/size]
1990146_fingerlickin.jpg

Well it's about dang time. I've been waiting over a week to vote for the dog's pie.

Sweet, I am currently tied with CD then. And yes, CD, that is a fresh Tuit and not from a jar :becky:

Yeah, and CD's so-called pie isn't even round. :tsk: The tuit is as round as round can be.

I will say that was quick.

I've never seen a round tuit. They must be new.

Those are some mighty fine Pi's but it is going to take me a while to calculate my vote (nobody provided any dimensions so its going to take me some time to calculate Pi what squared).

And how did I miss the tuit entry by relationship colonel00 :doh: if I had seen it sooner (bigie is just too quick with his poll) I would have entered my Pi.

Attachments

• pi chart.jpg
    pi chart.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 195
Once again I see so many good entries that made this real hard to choose.
And for two weeks in a row I voted for Sir Porkalot, aka John. I sure hope Im not jinxing you Brother :shocked: and I hope this vote will be the beginning of your comeback charge to a win!

ecode's Pi's looked really good. They almost had me, but I went with CD's instead. Not sure why. Just looked like something I wanted to eat right now.

I would really like to eat all of those Pi's and enter myself into the stuffed TD.

After many failed calculations I have to go with my first instincts and give it to the Pythagorean Pi.

Every single entry was great on this TD (even mine!) but I had to give this one to CD. Really outstanding Pi!

Every single entry was great on this TD (even mine!) but I had to give this one to CD. Really outstanding Pi!

Well, we just traded votes, as I do like me a good Margherita pizza Pi.

CD

Back