SPECIAL - BBQ Brethren "Noobians vs. Veterans" Throwdown!!!

PTE William "Digger" Sniper reporting for duty, Captain Moose SIR!!

What are you orders!

Screw it. I'll go first. I'll throw in an official entry and feel free to make fun of me. First butt I ever smoked. Used my CL found (30 Bucks) Weber Performer. I couldn't find Lump anywhere. Must be the whole hurricane season thing and people stocking up so I used Kingsford Blue. My only other throw down entry was in the n00b thread.

7659231426_aa4602a6b5_c.jpg

7.5 lb Bahston Butt. Put some plain old frenches mustand on it, then hit it with some Cowboy Rub.

7659298954_a8123269af_c.jpg

7659313830_29043a0743_c.jpg

7659350116_3b3ddd75ee_c.jpg

woke up about 5:30, hungover with one eye open and the meat was at like 165. Wrapped it in foil and forgot to take a pic. Just took it off at 9am as it hit 190. Wrapped it in a towel and put it in a cooler for 2 hours.

16 hours later. I think it turned out pretty good. Tasted great

7663281868_fa8e53ffc1_c.jpg

I guess you can use the pic below as the final one.

7663288562_9713a11aea_c.jpg

This was just the first bit. Filled up the whole dish.

7663284934_dc54ee6e58_c.jpg

Giving the new uniforms some thought while I cool
my heels here in the pokey....

How does everyone feel about white satin, ruffled pirate shirts
and black silk "Hammer" pantiloons??

BUGGER!!!!!

Sneak attack by the NOObs! :shocked:...

Who'd a thought they'd open a salvo with a Pork Butt!

These guys are more clevererer that we gave them credit for...

Captain Moose! Orders???? We need a cunning plan!!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACnqI1l4I9s"]Baldricks Cunning Plan.avi - YouTube[/ame]

Great ... where am I going to find an Alien Fish?

Well, I doubt I will have a chance to do anything over the next month so I am calling my shot now. If all goes as planned I will present "The Epic Alaskan Outdoor on the Haul Road inside the Farkin' Arctic Circle Fresh Caught Copper River Sockeye and Caribou Steaks". I think the biggest challange is going to be finding wood for a fire. :tsk:

SusanLStevenson.jpg

PTE William "Digger" Sniper reporting for duty, Captain Moose SIR!!

What are you orders!

Bill, your orders are to dazzle the Noobians into submission with one of your sizzling down under creations!

:doh: Now they will...

We need a new plan. I'd suggest throwing up the killer Bacon and Eggs meal Bill just threw down. That should even the score! :mrgreen:

Dammit... our cover is blown... BIGGIE....

WHERE'S THE FARKIN BLACKHAWKS????

Bill, your orders are to dazzle the Noobians into submission with one of your sizzling down under creations!

Yes SIR...... Working on my Cluster Bomb MOINKS, but they are not gonna be ready in time to counter this dastardly first attack!

We need backup!!!!:mod:

We lob one salvo and the Farkanauts get thrown into a tizzy and go scurrying around like a bunch cockroaches with the lights turned on.

If they continue to panic like this the Noobian Armada will win this battle handily.

Back