Introducing..."Ichiro"

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Hi Folks...my BGE is finally home! :biggrin: :-D :p Thanks again Brian for helping me hump it home!:-D First fire will be a Papa Murphy's Pizza...keepin' it simple tonight!

"Ichiro"

004-2.jpg

Welcome Ichiro. Hope your owner treats you well. I planning on acquriing your brother soon.

(I thought introductions went in Cattle Call)

Congrats. Rumor has it a guy on the boards is selling awesome custom made tools that will enhance you cooking experience.

Now you need a Lawn Ranger handle with "Ichiro" on it. :biggrin:

I wish mine had wings to fly. You'll be thanking yourself for the wings every time you cook. I've seen some with plastic chopping boards on them, so maybe you can make one side a chopping board. Your first egg mod. :razz:

Good job! I just threw on some pork steaks on a raised direct grill on mine.

Welcome to the asylum, Ichiro! :-D

You may want to have a talk with the guy who brought you home... Papa Murphy's pizza for your first meal? You deserve real meat. :roll:

It looks right at home.

We did one of those take and bake pies earlier this week. I really like the chicken/garlic/canadian bacon one with the white sauce.

First Home Fire...Pics

"Ichiro"s First Home Fire...

010-2.jpg

The "Christening of the Egg"...

013-3.jpg

Cheers...

017.jpg

Papa Murphy's Vegetarian

016.jpg

Not too bad...a little runny...too many veggies.

023.jpg

Pepperoni...

037.jpg

I do not recommend these...they gave an off aroma and taste to the first pizza...IMO. The second pizza tasted fine. Time to invest in a blow torch:biggrin:

029.jpg

All in all not a bad first meal. The veggie pizza was a little runny but the crust was good. The pepperoni was very good...great crust...good smoky "Wood Fired" taste:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

JD

Last edited:
Back