Shirley 24x36 appreciation/thoughts/pics thread

You know I loved mine and was the first test dummy and looks like it became a hit with everyone . I will own one again but will have it made into a little golf cart model someday with a few little different options when Paul does only 36 models only in the near future .

Attachments

• DSC_0015.jpg
    DSC_0015.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 871
You know I loved mine and was the first test dummy and looks like it became a hit with everyone . I will own one again but will have it made into a little golf cart model someday with a few little different options when Paul does only 36 models only in the near future .
Like this?
53bc466b90756f930ae5646145eb0009.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

seen pics of it loaded on Kevin's trailer and are you going to break it in this weekend Paul ?
Its supposed to be here tomorrow so I'll either season it Saturday or Sunday. Just waiting on a time window from Kevin. I have a fatty, chuck roast and chicken ready to go.

Its supposed to be here tomorrow so I'll either season it Saturday or Sunday. Just waiting on a time window from Kevin. I have a fatty, chuck roast and chicken ready to go.

hope you post a bunch of pics and I am thinking of ordering one next year when Paul builds them exclusively and already started my build sheet . :razz:

WOW! That Blackout 24 x 36 is awesome. I want one. Hope they start producing more of them soon!

Back