Shirley 24x36 appreciation/thoughts/pics thread

Good morning, got the Shirley rolling smoke early this am.
Got to get that pork ready for game time.

Coffee is hot and it looks like it’s gonna be a beautiful day!

fa45f2f6bfb7bd3e32cd70208801faaf.jpg

55df7d3fee786838e34040f43f9e1aa3.jpg

That is my first sighting of a Shirley without a warmer and the exaust exiting out the back of the main chamber.That pretty much is the design the other poster was showing in his drawings.Great looking setup.Happy Thin Blue for you today.

Anyone wish the Shirley had a 1/2 inch firebox? Especially if you lived in northern climate for cold weather cooks?

I've had the IVC itch but after seeing all the Shirley threads...man, that is one great looking pit at an incredible price!!!

Wondering what the added cost for Paul's wheel package would be and what other customizations they will offer next year.

Anyone wish the Shirley had a 1/2 inch firebox? Especially if you lived in northern climate for cold weather cooks?

I've had the IVC itch but after seeing all the Shirley threads...man, that is one great looking pit at an incredible price!!!

Wondering what the added cost for Paul's wheel package would be and what other customizations they will offer next year.
I don't really think it's necessary. May take a little more wood though but probably not enough to worry about.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The wheel costs vary based on what wheels and tires you choose. My black wheels and tires I bought myself for about 260 including lug nuts. You'll have to ask Paul about the steering and axle setup. But quick (8 weeks) custom 36 models are not currently available.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back