Hello from North Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.

fat_bastard

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I'm a total newb to BBQ but I love to cook and have been grilling for a while now on propane. Stumbled on the UDS while looking at other smoker designs and got the bug. Been reading through that thread for 2 days now and am only a little ways through. Please be kind to me. :wink:

Welcome , Glad to have you with us.

This is the place to learn, lots of good info and helpful friendly Members.

welcome3ani.gif

Paul

Welcome to the camp,
fat bastard.
Stroll around the grounds until you feel at home,
Enjoy.

Welcome Fat Bastard.........for a minute there I thought you might be my BIL. That's what he's affectionately called by the family, not so affectionately by his wife though.:-D

Welcome Fat Bastard, DIVE Right in, the waters warm...............

I'm a total newb to BBQ but I love to cook and have been grilling for a while now on propane. Stumbled on the UDS while looking at other smoker designs and got the bug. Been reading through that thread for 2 days now and am only a little ways through. Please be kind to me. :wink:
Welcome from Huntsville :)

Welcome from cajun country. Saw some " fat bastard" wine recently but did not figure it would look good on wine rack. But i bet it will go good in the shop.:p

Welcome to our crazy little club house!

Welcome from a former Decatur resident.
and also , like I do for most Alabama members..

ROLL TIDE

Welcome to the addiction... Remember, there is no 12 step program for us!!!

Stumbled on the UDS while looking at other smoker designs and got the bug. Been reading through that thread for 2 days now and am only a little ways through.
You've been reading for two days and haven't finished it yet?!?! What, you letting work take up your time? LOL...

Please be kind to me. :wink:
Not a problem... You'll find that we live by mutual respect here... If you have a question, ask. Trust me, with over 10,000 members we'll have at least one answer....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back