1.69 Pork Butts

SirPorkaLot

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
EACH!

I'm sure it's a misprint, but won't they be shocked when I pull up with a u-haul demanding everyone they have at that price.

:becky:

43b56880-aa3f-2ae8.jpg

43b56880-aa5e-bcb0.jpg

Last edited:
thats good. normally 1.99 around here. when they go on sale normally 1.69 -1.89. buy a few and stock the freezer

Careful...they may just roll out 5000 1 oz. butts and demand that you pay up. :heh:

Yea at an average weight of 8lbs/butt, that would be a rocking deal.!
~ .21 cents/lb. :becky:

I am interested in seeing how this turns out

Buy some and ship 'em to me. I'd probably still come out ahead. :wink:

I am interested in seeing how this turns out

It is at our local Hispanic super store.

Do I need to send someone of Asian descent to go straighten them out?

Dang it, now I'm all confused.

If you send any other Asian but me in there, they won't straighten them out, they will buy all of the butts, then work on the picnics too. I will end up buying some chicharrones, tacos and beer and wondering why I went in there in the first place.

They're on sale here for $1.58/lb this week. Not a real fan of Farmland Pork though. In comparison to Hormel, Farmland pork has a lot more fat and it takes longer to render it out. Cheers!!!

PorkButtsonSale.jpg

Hey hamilton, just go out to Cash-Wa retail store. (next to Big Apple fun center) They usually have pork butts for around $1.30.

Hey hamilton, just go out to Cash-Wa retail store. (next to Big Apple fun center) They usually have pork butts for around $1.30.
Thanks Shane!! I've been there a few times. They're Hormel Butts in the ~70 lb. box is usually what I try to get if they have them in stock. Haven't enjoyed $1.30/lb. for a while though, but I haven't checked since last summer either. Cheers!!!

Back