ok who IS TRYING TO GET RICH?

Most I ever got was $125 for any of mine, if he can get $300-more power to him!

Hey, good for him! I'd rather try to build one but, I've been told I'm masochistic. Hope that word is not too big for some of you guys. Ane it could be fun!

People are trying to make enough to survive would be the way I look at it, he saw this as an opportunity and is trying to supplement his income or lack thereof. Maybe it's a guy who is laid off and trying to support a family??

Not raggin on ya, I wouldn't buy it but I bet someone will.

Try to remember, folks, that most people aren't skilled welders or have fully-equipped shops.

Try to remember, folks, that most people aren't skilled welders or have fully-equipped shops.

Don't need any of that...I bet I could build one with a hammer, chisle and a drill, and a bit for the drill, 1/4", and a few nuts and bolts. Wouldn't be pretty, but after all they are an UGLY DRUM SMOKER!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Paul B
SS UDS

So like $100 in materials (new drum from Mcmaster Carr is like $80) valves etc...

How many hours to build? ok like 10 so $20 an hour..... not going to get rich. Even 5 hours $40 and hour Still not going to get rich.

Build it foryourself pride of accomplishment etc... Priceless LOL.

Back