• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Chillicothe MO Contest

C

Chick'n Pig BBQ

Good Luck everyone!! I hope the weather holds out for you.

Friday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 88. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Friday Night: A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67.

Saturday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 85.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.

Any Brethren going to be there? I'll be down there this weekend visiting family in Hamilton & judging on Saturday. Good luck to all the Brethren:grin:.
Dave

Any Brethren going to be there? I'll be down there this weekend visiting family in Hamilton & judging on Saturday. Good luck to all the Brethren:grin:.
Dave

We will be there..You are more then welcome to come and visit...I know that Team Q will be there and they are all Brethren..Hope that we will have good weather...Hope to see you there...

doing the gas station thing this weekend and gig on the side

york

have fun we will

Yep!! Team Q will be there. Which reminds me, I need to pick up some cheap beer for Becky.:mrgreen:

Good Luck to all you brethren!! Supposed to get a weather break on Saturday (89).

I will be there. Wife is doing the whole thing with me, including Friday night. I hope she falls in love with it.

Yep!! Team Q will be there. Which reminds me, I need to pick up some cheap beer for Becky.:mrgreen:

If Busch Light qualifies as cheap beer, then I'll probably have a cooler full on Friday night, when I can "fraternize". Think about it: probably the only time a "judge" brought his own beer and some to give out to the cooks:biggrin: .
Dave

results anyone??????

Grand Champion: Bare Bones BBQ
Reserve: Buffalo BBQ

First Place Chicken: Lit and Loaded - WTG Bill!
First Place Pork: Team Q - This Jay's third first in pork this year!
Eight Place Ribs: Team Q

Team Q also got eleventh in brisket and 23rd in chicken - eigth overall, not too bad.

That's all I can remember.

Congratulations to everyone that walked today! And, to those that did not, hopefully a good time was had by all.

First Place Pork: Team Q - This Jay's third first in pork this year!

Wat to go team Q!!! Congrats on 1st. in pork Jay!

Back