My “batching it” meal.

kevinstaggs

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
58dbb2fcaf696f2d5c9e4ef621000397.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not going to lie, that is way more responsible and reasonable compared to mine last week in LA. That looks really good Kevin.
Thank you for sharing.

Let’s not get to crazy. Your choice was responsible. - at least using my scale. :)

Thanks for your kind words.

I'm not a wings fan, but I'd hit that.

My wife has been out of town since Sunday, and I prepared for it by cleaning out the leftovers in the freezer last week, so there was room for the leftovers from the stuff I wanted to cook this week. I've cooked something I liked every day since she left, and that's the leftovers that we'll be eating for the next week, until Sunday, when she'll be out of town again for the next week.

Planning is everything.:mrgreen:

I'm not a wings fan, but I'd hit that.

My wife has been out of town since Sunday, and I prepared for it by cleaning out the leftovers in the freezer last week, so there was room for the leftovers from the stuff I wanted to cook this week. I've cooked something I liked every day since she left, and that's the leftovers that we'll be eating for the next week, until Sunday, when she'll be out of town again for the next week.

Planning is everything.:mrgreen:

Your 100% right. I always quoted Coach Wooden to my kids “failing to prepare is preparing to fail.” True in basketball, BBQ and every other area of life.

Your 100% right. I always quoted Coach Wooden to my kids “failing to prepare is preparing to fail.” True in basketball, BBQ and every other area of life.

There are two chicken breasts for her from this weeks cooks, that's it!

And two more in the freezer.

Otherwise it's all fresh cooks or pizza for the next week.

Looks good. I have to say that when I'm batching it, I usually look for some deep dish pizza since I'm the only one who really likes it in my family.

Looks good. I have to say that when I'm batching it, I usually look for some deep dish pizza since I'm the only one who really likes it in my family.
When I'm batching it, I usually have making deep dish pizza my way in the rotation. Next time, for sure.

When I'm batching it, I usually have making deep dish pizza my way in the rotation. Next time, for sure.

I'm going to have to give that a shot. We have a round stone baking dish that's about an inch and a half deep - could be just right.

I'm going to have to give that a shot. We have a round stone baking dish that's about an inch and a half deep - could be just right.
I like to use salsa in place of tomato sauce, and top with cheese, pulled pork, and onions.

Back