Sunday St Louis Spares & a Fatty in the 505 (Again!) - w/ Pr0n

ShadowDriver

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Today's been great. Awoke without an alarm. Coffee. Discovered a small squadron of hot air balloons headed NW from the Coors Blvd/Montaño area in the early morning light. Beautiful!

Munchkin awoke. By Her Request(!) - Cheese Grits with bacon for her breakfast. I had chorizo and eggs... in a big-arsed flour tortilla... and it was a greasy, delicious mess.

Kid's been fighting through the last stages of learning to tie her shoes without help.

6U5w24sl.jpg

She's SO CLOSE!

Last night, when she went out to play on her trampoline, she asked if I'd cook some ribs on Sunday. Absolutely, sweetheart!

xh7N4edl.jpg

nHR7XWPl.jpg

Glazed the Good Chit side with 4 Rivers BBQ Sauce from Florida

WFry5Q3l.jpg

WNIdacnl.jpg

I see asparagus "in play" in the kitchen. We'll see what CINCHOUSE has in mind.

Should've served this on a vintage hubcap, as... there's no plate like chrome for the (homemade) hollandaise!

2a4GdRil.jpg

My girls are giddy about the ribs. The sweet was sweet and savoury enough. The apple chipotle had just enough twang to keep me happy.

The asparagus and hollandaise were excellent. It was almost as balanced as Thai cuisine - sweet, sour, savoury, spicy...

Y'all be safe. Keep the thin blue rolling as best you can.

Back at it in a few hours.

I'd say you nailed another one. Munchkin looks like she has grown even more since the last picture I saw. Pretty soon, she will be cooking the ribs while you relax.

Looks great Marc, soooo much real estate on that 26", jealous.

She's a lot of fun, though the SNS was acting up and running hot today, despite a full water reservoir.

I almost feel like I need to add a rack of ribs and an extra fatty "just because I can!"

Munchkin looks like she has grown even more since the last picture I saw. Pretty soon, she will be cooking the ribs while you relax.

Your little girl has the biggest beautiful brown eyes.

I like your little girl’s style.

Kid's 5 going on 27. She's growing like a weed. I've asked CINCHOUSE to back off with the Miracle Grow on her feet at bedtime... :roll: - Hasn't helped.
I expect that in a few years we'll all be working for her... a "Pinky & The Brain" Situation, methinks.

Looks like a good day was had!

Today has been a great day. Thank you kindly.

Ribs, a fatty, and pink converse?

Count me IN!!!

Looks fantastic Marc!!!

Back