Vote Now to Decide the Master of the Porterhouse Steak!!!

Who among the following has displayed the ultimate mastery of the Porterhouse Steak?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Who will lay claim to the title of...
[size=+5]Porterhouse Master[/size]
...and forever alter the course of culinary history with the sheer prowess they possess with this fantastic cut of meat?

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Tuesday 3/8.

Click Here to go to the Entry thread, or click on the person's name to go to that person's entry post which may have even more pics/info.

[size=+3]AndyDuncan[/size]
1555925_Raw_AndyDuncan.jpg

1555925_Cooking_AndyDuncan.jpg

1555925_Completed_AndyDuncan.jpg

[size=+3]Gore[/size]
1562781_Raw_Gore.jpg

1562781_Cooking_Gore.jpg

1562781_Completed_Gore.jpg

[size=+3]bluetang[/size]
1563004_Raw_bluetang.jpg

1563004_Cooking_bluetang.jpg

1563004_Completed_bluetang.jpg

[size=+3]R2Egg2Q[/size]
1563230_Raw_R2Egg2Q.jpg

1563230_Cooking_R2Egg2Q.jpg

1563230_Completed_R2Egg2Q.jpg

[size=+3]BigButzBBQ[/size]
1565484_Raw_BigButzBBQ.jpg

1565484_Cooking_BigButzBBQ.jpg

1565484_Completed_BigButzBBQ.jpg

[size=+3]High Q[/size]
1565974_Raw_High_Q.jpg

1565974_Cooking_High_Q.jpg

1565974_Completed_High_Q.jpg

BlueTang! Love that rub crust on yours buddy, looks awesome. All good entries though.

Gore definately had the right color on that steak!

When I eat steak I like em big, juicy and medium rare.
A good steak doesn't really need anything but heat and a little salt YUM!

I remember going to a high end Japanese restaurant and ordering a steak. I was heartbroken when the chef took that beautiful cut of meat and turned it into hamburger before my very eyes. :doh::confused::crazy::tsk:

That was a difficult vote. Great contributions boys. I can tell you all enjoyed your meals.

Outstanding entries everyone:clap2:

Bluetang's steak is the one that's callin' my name the most - crust looks fantastic and it's cooked just the way I like it.

I voted for Gore. One or two entries looked a little to well done for me. I like my steaks to Moo!

WOW.....

Great entries all!
Tough one. Had to think hard about that one.....

But Gore.......your steaks AMAZE me.
I can almost TASTE that thing.

Beautiful color, PERFECTLY done IMHO.
:hungry:

You made this one a tough one.... I really need a sample of each to really tell. Who else is in the same problem I am????

Gore managed to capture a younger Auroa Snow in that entry. Before she got knocked up. But after she had been scribble on a few times. Perfection. I voted for him. Mostly because I KNOW thats the look he was going for.

Wow that was a tough one. It seems like the steaks doneness plays a role in voting as well. NTTAWWT. I know for sure what I'm making this weekend. But it'll have to be a cheaper cut since money is tight lately. A cheaper cut like chicken thighs maybe :-D

YUM I do love these throwdowns. I plan to have one of these Sat night but it will be served to me at a very good steak house. It will be good but not as good as these

Back