18lbs Kingsford for $3.08

weadjust

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
$6.00 off coupon when you buy Kingsford and one other product by Vlassic, Glad, Ball Park, KC Sauce, Wet Ones, or Hidden Valley product. I bought 18lbs of Kingsford and Vlassic Dill Relish for a grand total of $3.08 at Wal-Mart and used self check out. No pork purchase required.

Link to Coupon that expires on 12/31/2009.

http://www.gatherroundthegrill.com/coupon.php?store

Excellent find... :) Going to Walley World tomorrow for sure!

Great Idea!

Thanks Dude! It has been printed.

Great idea Phil..... a Coupon Forum.
Folks could post coupon links to help the rest of us out
in these trying times.

I would have never found the link that weadjust posted.

Weiser

$6.00 off coupon when you buy Kingsford and one other product by Vlassic, Glad, Ball Park, KC Sauce, Wet Ones, or Hidden Valley product. I bought 18lbs of Kingsford and Vlassic Dill Relish for a grand total of $3.08 at Wal-Mart and used self check out. No pork purchase required.

Link to Coupon that expires on 12/31/2009.

http://www.gatherroundthegrill.com/coupon.php?store

Can't beat that!
Such a deal!
Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks for the post. I just went to Walmart today but I will be going back.

Got it!!! Thanks for the link! I haven't tried Kingsford for awhile but will now for that kind of money.

Printed and I'll be picking up some more Kingsford soon,............................but not at Walmart!!!!!!

great deal and it does not expire till the end of the year!! i guess you could print them out as long as the ink lasted!!!:biggrin:

Printed that sucker. Thanks for posting this link.

I stopped by my Fareway, picked up a bag of Kingsford and a small jar of Vlasic pickle relish. My total plus tax was $3.40.

Hell I'm gonna do it everyday till the end of December. A bag of K is $7.46 and $6.00 off plus you get to buy something you might need anyways. My kids love Ranch dressing and who can't use Glad products?

Back