GAB space assignments are posted

Hey Birdie! We'll have to call that area the 'GAB Corner of Love'! Slabs, Jr. Slabs, I Smell Smoke, Bird Nest, Chateau Groneman and Plowboys pad....it's gonna be a party!

Hey Birdie! We'll have to call that area the 'GAB Corner of Love'! Slabs, Jr. Slabs, I Smell Smoke, Bird Nest, Chateau Groneman and Plowboys pad....it's gonna be a party!

I have to admit, I'm kind of pulling for Jr. Slabs to put a hurtin' on ya'll:wink:

Works for Me. Should be a GREAT weekend. We need someone to do an anti-rain dance. Any takers???

We now have a blog, check us out at http://earlybirdbbq.blogspot.com/

I'm in 231 with Woodfellas (Ankeny IA). Neighbors with Pork Me Purple, Ribs 4U and hang on Sloppy Creek. Burnt Finger is right there too.

Works for Me. Should be a GREAT weekend. We need someone to do an anti-rain dance. Any takers???

I doubt I can pull off two in a month. I'll be there for moral support if someone else feels lucky.

We'd love to participate but despite our request for the south end, we got stuck out in BFE...

We're the last one in the row next to B-rent, across from Birdie.

I'm in 231 with Woodfellas (Ankeny IA). Neighbors with Pork Me Purple, Ribs 4U and hang on Sloppy Creek. Burnt Finger is right there too.

Our assignment is 332, but I requested a "2" sized space. I'm assuming 334 will also be ours because I'm not finding anyone assigned to that one. Things are shaping up to be a really good weekend!!!

Back