Blues Hog BBQ Sauce

IamMadMan

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Looking to buy some Blues Hog BBQ Sauce, to keep it simple for me;

How many jars in a case????

I found it on sale at HEB when I was in San Antonio for $2.99 a jar and sent several boxes of it home by priority mail and it never arrived. Now I have to wait 60 days for the insurance payment.

I know you have a higher price buy hopefully less aggravation with receiving the products.

Didn't get a response from you, so I just placed an order for 12 assorted jars on your website.

Jeez sorry but we dont check this very often doe to inactivity 877 828 0727 gets an instant answer or customerservice@bigpoppasmokers.com

Not a problem, I was just trying to order in cases to simplify shipping for you.

Any way the order from Big Poppa arrived today, but haven't had time to open it do to a big cook starting tomorrow. Thanks for the fast service and prompt shipping.

This isn't related to you, but for the humorous side, the box of assorted BBQ sauce I mailed to myself by "PRIORITY 2-3 Day Delivery" from San Antonio through the US Postal Service also arrived after 4 Weeks????? It also had a large gaping hole where they ran a forklift fork right through it, breaking 15 out of 20 bottles.. LOL

Next time I'll pay extra for UPS Shipping.

Back