Troop cook

Great idea and great looking meat. That looks like one squared away platoon. You must be proud. Good luck and thank you and your men for your service.

• Thanks
Reactions: rlt
Great job on the Que! Thanks for your service to our country!

• Thanks
Of course.....First and foremost, Thank you and your boys for their great service, take care and come home safe.

But really.......Juicy juice??????

Great improvisation, good sign of a good cook. love the mixer idea too. Great work! Always nice when everybody enoys the cook.

And again...be safe over their!

• Thanks
Looks great, nice job with the mixer. Thank you all for service!!!! I know my family greatly appreciates it. It's because of men and women like you that allow us to have the freedom to have addictions such as smoking meat! Hurry home safe!

• Thanks
AAWW Shucks, Thank you guys for all of your appreciation. I am truly taken back by your gratitude.
But really.......Juicy juice??????

Hey man, you gotta do what you gotta do, you know. Plus juicy juice is like 95% apple juice anyway.

As far as the mixer, I told my wife ten years ago, that if it ever breaks we will get her the bigger one. There is just one small problem...IT WONT DIE. I promise you, my machine did 40 pounds of PP with no problem. All be told it took me like 15 minutes to shred all of that and that is portioning it and putting it in the tins for transport.

Smokinjohn, no none of my guys are married to those women, but some of the wives do work with one of them.

Thanks again guys, I have about two more cooks on the egg before I split so, Ill put some superbowl pron up. I tried to ship my egg to country but I couldn't, so I am going to build a uds there. It should be interesting.

Back