Kingsford sale?

Steve Brule

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Is the Kingsford twin pack over memorial day weekend? Do they usually start it before the weekend?

At Home Depot I think the sale usually starts the Thursday before Memorial Day. My local Home Depots have hundreds of 20 lb twin packs in stock. For the past several years they only had 18.6 lb twin packs on sale. I wonder what it will cost this year.

Were getting ready to find out lol still have 2 bags left from the last sale,pellet grill has been getting most of the loving /work lol

I bought a few last year....then snuck out a bought a few more so the wife wouldn't get wise to the total number purchased.

Were getting ready to find out lol still have 2 bags left from the last sale,pellet grill has been getting most of the loving /work lol

Lol me too I just opened my last bag from last years deal

I bought too many in 2017, so I didn't buy any last year. This year I'm in the market again!

I don't have enough on hand to cook a burger!
Around here, it's ~$11 for the 18.6lb bag!
I recently bought a ~20lb bag of RO briquettes for $6 at Farm and Fleet.
I hadn't used it before, so I didn't want to but a bunch and not like it.
I'll be heading there tonight to see if they still have it!

Local lowes just posted the 2 bags for 12.88 deal. Also RO is a couple bucks off as well.

Costco sent a flyer in the mail today, $6.00 off two 18 pound bags of the Kingsford Pro charcoal those were a few pennies shy of $20.00 here when I looked recently.

Costco sent a flyer in the mail today, $6.00 off two 18 pound bags of the Kingsford Pro charcoal those were a few pennies shy of $20.00 here when I looked recently.

I just came here to post that one. I just called my local costco to confirm. Lowes and HD both say their Memorial sales are going now. YMMV - please post your deals.

Is it really not going to get any better than this?

Costco: 2x bags of pro kingsford at 18 lbs per bag is $19.99 regular, -$6 for the sale. So that's $0.388/lbs.

Costco's giant 35 lbs bag of Cowboy lump for $20 is a nice deal. Texas size bag!

My local Lowes has 11 lbs bags of Kingsford pro for $4.94, $0.449/lbs. That is nearly gone.
They also have 15.4 lbs bags of RO classic briquettes for $4.00, that's $0.26/lbs. Best deal in my area.

Menards has no sales. In fact, the RO that was just on sale is no longer on sale.

Home depot's website is so incredibly awful it doesn't even show kingsford when you search for 'charcoal'. Their most important search result is a trash can to store charcoal in. And there are no deals.

I'm amazed its ever on sale considering the local plant keeps catching fire.

Back