Off to the festival!

We turned a few pennies :D

Momma had a genius idea, putting the pork on the meat slicer! That gave us more bang for the buck and was easier to hold and reheat.

2hx6bg5.jpg

It was reat fun and the music at times was good.

I'm looking for the pictures of the home made apple sauce. I had to bang it out as we also ran short of it. Plenty of chese and coke left over though.

man got to look at the pics little closer i like some of those rigs!whats up with that volkswagon?looks pretty darn cool.i also like how some guys rigs had the large swing up sign on top.could see doing that on my rig. well hope you made some bank and our relaxing a little now.

Brian-you know how we BBQ people work baby, throw a problem our way and we work with it. lol We were thinking that if most of the other vendors had problems like us they wouldn't know what to do because they simply work with frosen food and have a method of cooking it. Our camp was blowing fuses and tripping breakers all day long nevermind the exploding light bulbs and sides blowing on the gazebo. HAHAHAHA! It was great to see the faces of those in the beer tent when we were standing out in the hammering rain dancing and tendind to the cooker.

Still smokin- I have more pictures of those rigs but mostly of the pricing so we can refer to it for the next event. I'll try and post them of you want.

Thanks Pat. :cool:

We took Spice and Plawboy with us so the Brethren were there in one form or another.

The sign of a great manager is being able to adapt to what you've got and more importantly, what you ain't got!

Looks like you did a farkingtastic job! Proud of you Bro!

I really got a good feel for the fun and hard work you guys put in, from your fantastic pics. What a great post!

Nice job DR everything looks good. Over here at an LA festival or orange county fair that turkey leg would run around $9 bucks a leg.

Thanks guys I hope I led them well

Nice job DR everything looks good. Over here at an LA festival or orange county fair that turkey leg would run around $9 bucks a leg.
That's where I got the idea. :icon_cool I remember when I was younger seeing them at the LACO fair every year so I figured why not bring the idea to the island.
We sold them at a low price to get people interested in them and it worked, compared at the same price as a 1/4 pound burger it was a fantastic deal for 1 lb of pure meat. Now that we have them out there we will price accordingly.

Things chilled out when the Stella and home made cider arrived. :cool:

148n040.jpg

Thats Mark our handy man in the crew, we couldn't have made it without him. When we didn't have a job for him he took over and became the team jester and roped people in to try our grub thus leading to 75% of them buying a product.

Back