Jerk Chicken Thighs

Smoking Piney

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Marinaded in a paste made of equal parts Oakridge Jah Love Jerk Seasoning and peanut oil.

Grilled over hickory chips for smoke:

YIasHrOh.jpg

GhJEO5Fh.jpg

I'm a happy camper! :-D

Jerk is my middle name!
Looks great! Wishing the leg quarters I've got to go on the kettle were jerk now!

Looks great, love me some Jah Love!

I've had the Oak Ridge Nah Love for tomorrow long without trying it, that all changes tomorrow! Thanks

It’s great stuff if you like jerk chicken and / or spicy food. I used Walkerswood for a long time but prefer both the flavor of Jah Love and being able to make it on demand without worrying if my jar of seasoning paste went bad in the past 6 months since I used it.

Thanks, folks! :-D

I have to make these just for myself. My wife can't handle any heat. These thighs came out great.

I was just on their site the other day looking at that recipe. My next red purchase will be the jah love jerk season. I plan to make some of those jerk chicken thighs! Good looking food man, got my mouthwatering over here!

Thanks, all! :-D

kcmike, the Jah Love mix with peanut oil is the best jerk seasoning I have ever cooked with. I can mix it on demand, and the results are delicious.:-D

Back