***SPECIAL*** BBQ Brethren "Cook It Like a Brisket" Throwdown!

Actually, I was just trying to shamelessly promote myself and you provided the best excuse!:becky:

I smoked a hunk of bologna low and slow to 205 and wound up with burnt chubs.:shocked:

Last edited:
Only God knows why, but Madonna comes to mind here with... "Like a brisket... smoked for the very first time..." Seems like a fitting theme song. I sure hope this TD resolves the "like a brisket" dilemma that seems to be keeping some folks up at night.:deadhorse:

I so want to do chicken breasts (chicken brisket) or a tri tip for this one but I cant fiqure out how to fold them in half.:confused::noidea:

I'm open to suggestions.

I smoked a hunk of bologna low and slow to 205 and wound up with burnt chubs.:shocked:
I thought your burnt chub was due to overuse...wait...chubs? Plural? Farking wow! :shocked:

I so want to do chicken breasts (chicken brisket) or a tri tip for this one but I cant fiqure out how to fold them in half.:confused::noidea:

I'm open to suggestions.
You fold your brisket in half for cooking? What? Okay, next year, you pitbitch for the entire Bash. No excuses that you have to work, you need to learn a few things.

I think I'm going to cook a brisket like a brisket and call it an apple.
I am pretty sure you are not allowed to start with a brisket and genetically modify it into a fruit.
Oh man, stoke of farking genious... tofu cooked like a brisket. :idea:

I bet you didn't see THAT coming. :heh:

CD
I did

Back