***VOTE- BBQ Brethren "Pulled" Throwdown -VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Pulled" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Pulled"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 7/30.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]ipls3355[/size]
1334355_ipls3355.jpg

[size=+2]thirdeye[/size]
1337642_thirdeye.jpg

[size=+2]SmokinAussie[/size]
1337733_SmokinAussie.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1338326_Gore.jpg

[size=+2]MCT[/size]
1338787_MCT.jpg

[size=+2]Shiz-Nit[/size]
1339397_Shiz-Nit.jpg

[size=+2]Alan in Ga[/size]
1339706_Alan_in_Ga.jpg

[size=+2]Amber[/size]
1340045_Amber.jpg

[size=+2]High Q[/size]
1340238_High_Q.jpg

[size=+2]SmokeJumper[/size]
1340779_SmokeJumper.jpg

Last edited:
I had to go with Smoke Jumper because that pizza is to die for! Not that I'm going to die but I just mean I really want to eat it. :clap2:

Only 17 voters so far. Must be a lot of people who planned to vote for that pulled cheese having to decide on one of the other dishes now. Probably would've won in a landslide, ... if only I hadn't included the squirrel.

Only 17 voters so far. Must be a lot of people who planned to vote for that pulled cheese having to decide on one of the other dishes now. Probably would've won in a landslide, ... if only I hadn't included the squirrel.
You had Rocky's vote BECAUSE of the squirrel though...

I haven't been in the ThrowDown section lately but I ain't voting till Gore displays his stuPh!
All I can see is: "DQ...something different"

?

Great entries one and all, but I was ready to eat my monitor when I saw that offering from Shiz-Nit. Squirrel or no squirrel...

MCT For me... That's an outstanding pulled dish, on sour dough, with home brewed beer... Which would not look out of place in the heartland of pulled dishes. It's a great achievement!

AND He's an Aussie! Oi Oi Oi !!!!:clap2:

• Thanks
Reactions: MCT
MCT For me... That's an outstanding pulled dish, on sour dough, with home brewed beer... Which would not look out of place in the heartland of pulled dishes. It's a great achievement!

AND He's an Aussie! Oi Oi Oi !!!!:clap2:

Thanks mate, the joy was in the eating. I'll return the favour 'coz there's nothing like a late night lamb sanger after a few beers. Looks great.

Never trust a squirrel. Especially one in a paper bag.

Back