MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 01-09-2011, 10:53 AM   #1
bearnakedbbq
Full Fledged Farker

Default Want to find Wholesale BBQ Warehouses

This past summer I started a small business “Alaska BBQ Supply”. I am having problem finding accessory items for my site.

I have purchased items from Amazon and found some good buys via Cabelas on some of their closeout item, but I don’t have the time to search the web for deals.

So where do the stores from the lower 48 make there purchases for their stores.

Thanks in advance for you help.

Troy
bearnakedbbq is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-09-2011, 10:58 AM   #2
5-0 BBQ
is one Smokin' Farker

We deal directly with manufactures or use distributors.
[B]The BBQ Equipment Store[/B]
[URL="http://www.BBQEQUIPMENTSTORE.COM/?sourceCode=bbq-brethren"]www.bbqequipmentstore.com[/URL]
[COLOR=red][B][COLOR=red][B]Proud 2015 Sponsor of Christmas City BBQ, Astro Pigs and Drilling and Grilling[/B][/COLOR][/B]
[/COLOR]No Thermapen Here, I have a Water & Shock Resistant Backlit Maverick PT-100BBQ
500 Gal Stickburner - Backwoods Gator, Red Kamado Joe, Primo Oval XL, Maverick Competition Smoker CS-55 and Many Others
5-0 BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-09-2011, 03:10 PM   #3
Captain Dave
is one Smokin' Farker

I agree with 5-0 bbq. You cant be buying retail, add a profit and still expect to be competitive. Go to the manufactures.

Old 01-09-2011, 06:07 PM   #4
bearnakedbbq
Full Fledged Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5-0 BBQ View Post
We deal directly with manufactures or use distributors.
I did find a place (in China) where I could purchase BBQ items, but I have to order 5000+ items to do this. I would be good for 20, so I only have to find someone else to take the other 4990 of whatever I order.

I have contacted several rub and sauce folks and they have been great to work with.

I am in need of Injection needles and syringe but I don't need 300 of them.

Also other small items that I can give away in the judges and cometitior gift bags.

troy
bearnakedbbq is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-09-2011, 06:22 PM   #5
landarc
somebody shut me the fark up.

Try contacting The Companion Group, they do a lot of BBQ stuff and are strictly wholesale.

http://www.companion-group.com/index.html

Yelonutz: me either, but, then again, I don't drink any less
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR][SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed]
[COLOR=Pink]SSS[/COLOR]
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
landarc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-09-2011, 07:27 PM   #6
MilitantSquatter

Try Mr. BBQ

They are an importer/distributor of BBQ accessories, gadets etc. based out of Long Island...

http://www.mrbarbq.com/index.php
XL BGE (#2) & Performer Platinum

Former owner: Jambo Backyard, Klose BYC, Lonestar Vertical offset w/ Insulated Firebox, Medium Spicewine, Pitts & Spitts, XL BGE (#1) & (2) Medium BGE's, 22" WSM & (2) 18" WSM's, 18" & 22" Weber Kettles
MilitantSquatter is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-09-2011, 09:03 PM   #7
5-0 BBQ
is one Smokin' Farker

Find products that you like. Then look at the back of the box/package and contact that company.
[B]The BBQ Equipment Store[/B]
[URL="http://www.BBQEQUIPMENTSTORE.COM/?sourceCode=bbq-brethren"]www.bbqequipmentstore.com[/URL]
[COLOR=red][B][COLOR=red][B]Proud 2015 Sponsor of Christmas City BBQ, Astro Pigs and Drilling and Grilling[/B][/COLOR][/B]
[/COLOR]No Thermapen Here, I have a Water & Shock Resistant Backlit Maverick PT-100BBQ
500 Gal Stickburner - Backwoods Gator, Red Kamado Joe, Primo Oval XL, Maverick Competition Smoker CS-55 and Many Others
5-0 BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote