Fruit woods

VGuilford

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Do any of you MoFo's know where I can get some cherry wood in the KC area? I think I may have a source for apple.

There's a restaurant that also sells wood....not sure what they carry, but you might want to call them. You can click their name below for more info.
[SIZE=+1][/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Woodyard Bar-B-Q[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]3001 Merriam Ln[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Kansas City, KS 66106[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1](913) 236-6666
[/SIZE]

I'm also a big fan of Chigger Creek's products. They are out of Syracuse, MO (I think) which is about 100 miles from KC......

Do any of you MoFo's know where I can get some cherry wood in the KC area? I think I may have a source for apple.

Talk to SloppyQ. He has a source for Wild Cherry.

If you don't mind paying an arm and a leg, Smoke and Fire in Overland Park has wild cherry.

That's where I've been going. I can only get 2 burns out of a bag. Does get expensive.

Yeah, that place literally east me out of house an home. They have the best lump charcoal that I have found in the city plus the best wood chunks. Other than ordering off the net I don't know where else to go.

You can get it from Woodyard, BBQ Bonanza, or Farline if things are back to working after Vic passed away.

Back