If the BBQ god's?

bamaman76

Knows what a fatty is.
If the bbq god's gave you one choice of which meat you wanted to perfect. Which one would you choose? And Why?

clashofthetitans-tlr2_2010011020102.jpg

I'd be selfish and ask the gods to help me perfect ribs, like the ones that Gwatney
did one fine October afternoon at SweetWater Festival in 2005. Not for competitions
(like others, my chicken needs work), but for my own personal enjoyment.

For me if I had to pick one "Let me say that I REALLY need with them all" I would want to be the rib king. I would love to perfect my ribs.

The perfect steak every time for anyone. We all can do a great steak but to be able to cook the perfect steak for anyone would make you a God!

McRibs, think of all the souls that could be saved then. :redface:

I'd go full swine, pork in all of its myriad of shapes and cuts. If only one cut then ribs

Brisket for me too. It has never turned out anything more than good. But I also haven't q'd many in my life.

Brisket... its whats for breakfast, lunch and dinner! Hash made with leftover brisket is PERFECT with eggs after too many ales the night before. Brisket on a hard roll for lunch, (maybe a little slaw on the bun too) and of course nothing better than a plate of brisket, garlic smashed potatoes, grilled asparagus with balsamic reduction and cajun corn for dinner!!!

Back