Gallon O Sauce

CSchieck

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I picked up a jar of this a few weeks back and was very impressed. Ordered a gallon, and the shipping nearly killed me. Any ideas where I can buy locally in NC?

Last edited:
Ah, yes... Missouri magic... Make a trip to KC where it's on the shelves of at least one supermarket chain. Try a gallon of Original and a gallon of the Tennessee Red... and mix them to taste. A favorite combo of many.

I requested that my local grocery store start stocking both blues hog original and the Tennessee red, and they did.

I don't suppose any of them ship to Ireland, you lads are blessed with the fine array of sauces and rubs at yer disposal.

I don't suppose any of them ship to Ireland, you lads are blessed with the fine array of sauces and rubs at yer disposal.

Some will do international UPS which can be quite expensive...

If you know what you are looking for I would be happy to assist with International mail which would be cheaper for smaller items. But still expensive... Sadly....
Priority Mail International® Medium Flat Rate
11" x 8-1/2" x 5-1/2"
Maximum weight 20 pounds.
6 - 10 business days to many major markets
$61.75

I would be happy to assist with International mail which would be cheaper for smaller items. I have a friend going to Cork on a cruise ship next month, I don't know how close you are to that city? But he will only be there for a few hours.

Some will do international UPS which can be quite expensive...

If you know what you are looking for I would be happy to assist with International mail which would be cheaper for smaller items. But still expensive... Sadly....
Priority Mail International® Medium Flat Rate
11" x 8-1/2" x 5-1/2"
Maximum weight 20 pounds.
6 - 10 business days to many major markets
$61.75

I would be happy to assist with International mail which would be cheaper for smaller items. I have a friend going to Cork on a cruise ship next month, I don't know how close you are to that city? But he will only be there for a few hours.

Thank you very much for the offer, very decent of you. I have an aunt in NY and she sends me Jack Daniels sauce every so often. The choice over there is amazing though. I'll have to peruse a few more of yer websites and pick a few more out. Many thanks again.

Not locally, I bought 2 gals from big pappa to get their free shipping. Anything over 39 bucks shipped free

This is what I do. I buy a gallon of Tenn red and original plus whatever new rub or sauce I wanna try.

And I'm one that REALLY likes having both of the sauces because they do mix well together and I can satisfy a LOT of different tastes with just two sauces.

Send an Email to Rich at the BBQ superstore he takes great care of me. I'm not Ireland but live in Alaska may as well be in a different country when shipping comes into play.

Clint

Back