• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Lazy Saturday Afternoon Chucky

fil

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I took a pic at the very start and didn't pic up the camera again until it was pulled/chopped. There was a rack of spares on the top but no pics so I guess they were just my imagination. :rolleyes:

At the beginning with some 'maters onions and peppers. Maybe some salsa tomorrow.
started.jpg

In the bowl for lunch/supper tacos tomorrow.
finished.jpg

Outstanding looing food.

you have a picture of the finished tomatoes and japs?

That chuck looks great. How long did that little sucker take to cook?

It was fairly small I had it on for about 7 hrs. Thats why some of it needed to be chopped. Taste was really really good I tried something different. I used salt, pepper, garlic and herb, paprika as I always do but added some steak dust and (sounds stupid but was a really good addition) brown gravy mix. Glad I had those imaginary ribs or there wouldn't be any for dinner tomorrow

Outstanding looing food.

you have a picture of the finished tomatoes and japs?

I can't believe how good that smelled when I opened that bowl just now. Just did a rough chop on it and will make some salsa tomorrow afternoon.
veggies.jpg

OK, how was the "imaginary ribs" ? BB's or spares? (sorry, you did say spares)

I had that happen to me this week, camera farked up, end up using my Iphone for pics (not the best camera phone out there, BTW) and I had imaginary chicken myself :)

Last edited:
Chuckies are popular these days. Gonna be a few good meals out of that one.

I cooked the veggies on the bottom rack of the WSM for about 3 hrs and made the salsa today. I just added salt, garlic pepper, comino and one can of tomato sauce. I thought it was very good but the wife hates hot stuff...I told her to stay out of it but she said it smelled so good she had to try it........How come I got dirty looks as she runs for the fridge?? I told her it was HOT. lol

One of several tacos I had tonight.
taco.jpg

Pic of salsa after done.

salsa.jpg

Back