Competition Canopy?

BigBrad

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I am looking for a new canopy for use at comps. I have an ez-up 10x10 now. I would like to find a 10x20 that can have half enclosed for sleeping and food prep. Does anybody know of a brand or style that works well. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Brad:-D

Why not buy another 10x10 Ezup with walls and put them up next to each other?

I second adding another 10x10. Those 10x20's are cumbersome, heavy and require assistance to put up.

I'm looking for something alittle stronger than the ez ups. Haven't had to yet but will probably have to weather a t-storm at some point so I want to be able to survive. Need something with stronger legs and able to take more wind.

Brad:-D

Take a look at carports then. I like the EZ-UPS, but carports are a bit more durable

We use Caravan canopies that we picked up at Costco. The oldest of them have been going for three years now, and have been through some wild weather (Mesquite and Snowbird this last year). We put two of them together with wrap-around sandbags on the legs, and add a third to cover the WSMs if the weather's likely to be wet.

Check out acecanopy.com...they have a variety of canopies, including the 10x10 ez-up. They may have what you want.

Some of the nicer and heavier duty I have seen come from Impact Canopy.A little priceier but well made.

Check out KD Kanopy, my buddy has a 10 x 20 all aluminum that he sets up alone. Once he was putting it up in a wind and it flipped up over his race trailer and lived. I don't think my e-z up would have come out half as good.

I second KD Kanopy, I have had them for years. They are very sturdy. The 10x20 weigh in about 110 lbs. If you have help they go up in under 5 minutes.You can get whole sides, half walls, and mesh sides with small opening panels for vending.

I used to have a 10 x 20 with sides, it was a King canopy from Sam's. The thing I found is with the bigger canopy is you need more weight to hold down. I woud suggest a second 10 x 10 with sides. Just my 2 cents worth.

Big Mike

I love my 7 X 7. It gives plenty of room on the sides for the smaller stalls... Granted, no walls...

Last edited:
Back