What the Mailman Brouught

R

Roo-B-Q'N

Or as I call the bounty from the Why somebody else deserves this thread. You can re read it here http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70128 if you would like.

Ashmont sent the goods and they arrived today. Here is what I found when opening the flat rate box.

The funny papers from the St Louis Dispatch. That Dagwood . . . .

IMG_1714Small.jpg

But the read goods were deeper in the box

IMG_1711Small.jpg

Sombody must have told him about my chicken as I got three bottles of Granny's Chick'n Secret!

Thanks to Marty for holding the contest and thanks to all of the Brethren that that voted for Char and I. After our first feed for returning soldiers and their families I can tell you it reinvigorates a person. All of this will be used for a future Operation BBQ cook. I won because of our men and women in uniform it is only right to share it with them.

Thanks again Brothers and Sisters!

Last edited by a moderator:
YUM! Can't wait to see the PRON you produce with all of those goodies!
Good for you and great job!

Congratsz!
I'm so jealous right now!:-D

I didnt get to vote but in my honest opinion i think you deserve it. Thanks for your service to our troops.

Ok we will use everything for the troops but those peaches, those look like dessert tonight. Thanks Marty, and thanks all for continual support.....

I see Vaniller Ice cream and a sprinkle of chocolate on top of them peaches..... You deserve a little of that for your work...

Good deal, Tom & Char! You guys deserve some recognition, too.

Very well deserved indeed! Enjoy.

P.S. Did he send you any Angus by the way?:wink:

Back