• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Life could be worse...

Big Sexy

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Well... It's my birthday; the Big Sexy is turning the dirty-thirty.

I have a cold beer in hand, Im popping my Lang's cherry with an over-night cook, and tomorrow I have a full day of BBQ, family, and friends.

Life could be worse...

Happy to the birthday of the Big Sexy! I was gonna do my first 'proper' smoke tonight, but I got side-tracked by floating down the river in the sun as I drank beer...In the end, I fried some chicken instead. Beach tomorrow, and you're right...Life could be worse, but thankfully is just better.

Happy Birthday. Good luck on the cook, and have a great day.

Happy birthday Shipmate! :becky: Now...fire up that pit and get her smokin' Sailor! :thumb:

Hey Big Sexy, don't worry a bit, your 30's are actually the BEST years of your life...you'll figure that out when you get to your farkin' 40's and the hubby keeps telling me, "wait til you're in your 50's", not looking forward to that!:shock: Happy 30th, enjoy, seriously!:thumb:

Happy Birthday!!! My dad's is today as well. I am doing some Brats for him and chicken today and i am still trying to figure out what to do for the 4th and what to do for the 5th (my b-day) hmmmm such decisions. Enjoy the day it sounds like you have some fun planned.

Dirty thirty??? No WAY! You will look back on your thirties as some of the best times ever!Happy birthday!!! Enjoy your family and friends! Thats what it is all about! BBQ makes it all even better!Hope you have a sweet stickey delicious birthday!

Happy Birthday! It really is the simple things that make life great, right? :thumb:

thirty, man, i can barely remember turning thirty except i had my party on a remote beach in hawaii. best wishes on a many many more.

Back