Simply Marvelous Cherry on a butt?

DaveMW

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Hi my name is Dave and I am addicted to Simply Marvelous Cherry rub. Okay, that was my first step. :becky: Has anyone tried this on a butt? I have put this on everything from ribeyes (farkin awesome) to asparagus and loved everything its been on so the next logical step would be a butt. Anyone every tried it?

Been there,done that....doing it again!:thumb:

Yes, rub it heavy and then smoke it using cherry wood, you will not be disappointed! I have been making a brine out of Simply Marvelous (Cherry, Pecan, Sweet and Spicy or Season All) using 1/2 cup of rub to a quart of water, I have 8 thighs soaking right now in Season All that will be smoked later using Peach!

The only SM rub I've used on butts is spicy apple (farking awesome), but cherry would be fantastic as well.

I've done a butt with SM Cherry and it was very tastey!

I also did a cherry juice brined and splatcocked chicken rubbed with SM Cherry it was marvelous.

Hi everyone, my name is Chris, an I too am an SM Cherry addict. When I put some on a butt I just feel so good, you know? That's all I'm comfortable saying for now.

Hi, my name is Jeff and I'm an addict and that's all I got to say about that. :icon_shy

Hello - my name is Aaron - and I'm a Simply Marvelous addict. That's the first step for anyone who wants the best food in the world. How did we live without SM before we found it?

Brethren, he who has ears, let him hear!!!

DO NOT USE ANY SIMPLY MARVELOUS PRODUCTS CURRENTLY IN STOCK.

They have all been recalled.

Please send them to Manito, IL for proper disposal. Sorry, but the owner of S.M. is out of the country (coincidence???) so I am taking it upon myself to let you know and to dispose of it for you. All out of love, you know.

Please get them shipped before Big Brother Smoke gets back from fishing....ummmm...just so he isn't bothered....

Thank you.

Brethren, he who has ears, let him hear!!!

DO NOT USE ANY SIMPLY MARVELOUS PRODUCTS CURRENTLY IN STOCK.

They have all been recalled.

Please send them to Manito, IL for proper disposal. Sorry, but the owner of S.M. is out of the country (coincidence???) so I am taking it upon myself to let you know and to dispose of it for you. All out of love, you know.

Please get them shipped before Big Brother Smoke gets back from fishing....ummmm...just so he isn't bothered....

Thank you.

You'll have to pry my Sweet Seduction from my cold, dead fingers.

Guerry, if you eat it, you will have cold, dead fingers. SHIP IT TO ME NOW.

You can order more on Friday...

Do it - you'll be glad you did.:thumb:

Oh yes, sorry to the O.P. S.M. Cherry is awesome on butts...but, since you have to send your current stash to me, you'll have to wait until you get more...

;)

Enjoy

Back