Fish recipe's

Norcoredneck

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Can anyone suggest some fish recipe's?
Halibut, Salmon, Tuna, Thanks.

Can anyone suggest some fish recipe's?
Halibut, Salmon, Tuna, Thanks.

We did a nice dill pesto at Hudson Valley.. S&P salmon and grill till just done, flesh just starting to flake. then, toast pine nuts & i clove of garlic, combine with 1 cup fresh dill, 1 tsp mustard & 1/2 c good EVOO. blend until smooth and wisk in 1-2 Tbs of honey. brush on salmon and Bob's your unckle.

Nuttin like good deep fried fish....dudn't matter what kind of fish.:biggrin:
zCatfishw.jpg

For tuna use the rub I gave you. You can add more brown sugar then roll it and smoke it dude!:biggrin:

BTW: I finished your hot sauce last night on pulled pork taquitoes. I over did it and need to wait til things clear before driving to work:shock: :biggrin:

Here is one that I do in fire pit each Spring when the Copper River Salmon hit the markets:

1 Copper River Salmon butterflied (skin on)...I get 5-6 pounder
1/2 cup butter
3 cloves minced garlic
1/2 cup dry white wine
1 tablespoon each thyme, chives, parsley, and grated lemon zest

Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter over low heat and add the garlic. Cook on low till tender then add the remaining ingredients (less the salmon LOL!).

Place the salmon skin side down on a sheet of heavy tin foil and pour the sauce all over spreading it out evenly.

Cook over hot coals (I use alderwood) for 15-20 minutes till cooked. Serve with a Pacific Northwest Pinot Noir!:p

JD

Here's my Saturday Night Salmon recipe that I do a lot on the gasser...

1 lb salmon fillet (skin on)
1 tablespoon EVOO
sea salt
fresh ground pepper
2 large lemon wedges
1 handful alder wood chips in a foil pouch

Coat the fillet (both sides) with the EVOO...place on HD tin foil. Sprinkle with S & P. Fire up the grill and when the pouch is smokin' throw on the salmon. Cook over med/high heat for about 8-10 minutes.

This one goes better with an oaky smokey Chardonnay!:mrgreen:

JD

Pat, I'm confused. Fish ain't got hair nor feathers.
Not for me my friend, Boss at work wants to give cash to buy food to thank us for supporting work load. only catch is have to make fish for him. Farker doesn't eat anything but fish and Tofu!:confused:

BBS, used the rub on Brisket this weekend. Turned out great. One quick question, does it have some sort of chocolate powder in it? Reason I am asking is It tasted good and I did a little finger licking and later got a headache much like I do when eating chocolate(allergy). Might also have been the cold weather we are having at present triggering it.

BBS, used the rub on Brisket this weekend. Turned out great. One quick question, does it have some sort of chocolate powder in it? Reason I am asking is It tasted good and I did a little finger licking and later got a headache much like I do when eating chocolate(allergy). Might also have been the cold weather we are having at present triggering it.

No chocolate! Hope it was the weather:shock:
No MSG, only natural stuff!:lol:

heres a good recipe, its better than the one big dog makes

Last edited:
Back