• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

1st of 2 New Smokers - Shout out to Muscrat!!!

Smokin' Greene

Take a breath!
Reaction score
I am in the process of building a BBQ area. I knew this was project was coming, so a couple of months ago, I saw our fellow brethren Muscrat post a couple of his builds on the forum. I contacted him and placed an order. I ordered his trailer model and his backyard. This backyard is going to go into my design for my bbq/smoking area. When I get the project finished I will post pictures, but figured I need to give a shout out to Muscrat on the backyard model. I will also be posting the trailer model when I get a little time. Work is hecktic!
View attachment 86317
View attachment 86318
View attachment 86319

24"x48" insulateD fire box. I picked out the aluminum wheels and had him put them on. This beauty rolls like a dream.

In the background is a trailer build I did early this year.

Last edited:
I like it - I'm hoping to have one just like it soon ifbI get the right squares.

Great, I mean really great quality! Congratulations to both you and bro Muscrat.

Thanks for the comments, and thanks to Muscrat for the nice pit.

Thanks for the shout out and the positive comments. I enjoy building these things.

Get a fire in that dude and smoke up some grub. But we all need pics. LOL

That is a nice start to the backyard, not much more will need to be done, far as I can see

I am in the process of building a BBQ area. I knew this was project was coming, so a couple of months ago, I saw our fellow brethren Muscrat post a couple of his builds on the forum. I contacted him and placed an order. I ordered his trailer model and his backyard. This backyard is going to go into my design for my bbq/smoking area. When I get the project finished I will post pictures, but figured I need to give a shout out to Muscrat on the backyard model. I will also be posting the trailer model when I get a little time. Work is hecktic!
View attachment 86317
View attachment 86318
View attachment 86319

24"x48" insulateD fire box. I picked out the aluminum wheels and had him put them on. This beauty rolls like a dream.

In the background is a trailer build I did early this year.
Now that is a firebox!!

Back