When the lights went out in STL!

Ashmont

Babbling Farker
Hey BobbyB Yes it is Black Angus! We had a storm com thru and no power for 4+hours... Hmm Time to get going... Kabobs it is and all loved them.... I Love this place.....

IMG_2443-1.jpg

IMG_2446-1.jpg

IMG_2445-1.jpg

Grace Kickin her heals!!!!

IMG_2444-1.jpg

Adambomb Goofin

IMG_2448-1.jpg

Justintime trying to be serious!

IMG_2449-1.jpg

Oh My Plate!

IMG_2450-1.jpg

Thanks to LMAJ for reminding me this place Rocks! You all RocK!!!!!!

Sorry you lost power, but if that is the results....those boys will be screwing with the juction box! Good Lookin Grub! :clap2:

Nice meal and I'm glad you avoided the awful weather out there. Scary stuff! I'll take the earthquakes anyday....

How do you successfully grill potatoes with kebobs? I've never had luck with them, always undercooked, or cooked right and everything else is overcooked. Do you boil them first? Also I'm a BGE guy if that makes any difference. Oh and my first post on the forum, so hello everyone.

Nice dinner there Ash.

No power usually results in better family time for sure!

Cheers!

Bill

Oh yeah............I'd hit that! I'll take the one with the extra peppers on it. Grilled bells are goood! One day the angus will be MINE!! Bwahahahhahhahahahahha!

How do you successfully grill potatoes with kebobs? I've never had luck with them, always undercooked, or cooked right and everything else is overcooked. Do you boil them first? Also I'm a BGE guy if that makes any difference. Oh and my first post on the forum, so hello everyone.

I hit the tatoes in the microzapper for 10 mins to get the cooking process going! First post you should go to cattle call and do an intro.... Yes you will like it here....

That's the night that we skewered and threw it on the grill...... Wait, am I the only one singing along? :icon_blush:

Was right there with ya Ash... lost power too. Of course, the wife didn't want to grill out after cleaning up tree limbs... so we got a pizza and drank beer on the deck! Kebabs look great!

Back