Hello from Utah

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bbq_mama

Hi all!

I've lurked on the site for awhile, but finally jumped in and joined. I'm the chief cook of an all-girls competition team that has been competing around the intermountain west for about 4 years. Started with absolutely no BBQ experience, but thanks to the generosity of everyone in the BBQ community, we've been learning fast and furious. We've won RGC at a couple of small competitions, and 2 years ago managed to place in the money in at least one category in every comp we did. (We won't talk about last year ... fixed all the drama and this year will be much better.)

I am extremely passionate about BBQ. I'm very active in the Utah BBQ Association and love to promote the sport and art of BBQ where ever I go. Love getting more women involved too. We start 'em young ... my 3 year-old granddaughter has been coming to comps since she was born and cut her teeth on rib bones.

Thanks for all the fabulous information you all share on here. Hope to talk to some of you soon.

Carla
Smokin' Hot Sistahs Competition BBQ Team

Welcome to the Brethren (and Sistren)

i too snooped around on here till i joined lol, these guys and gals are awesome!

Hi bbq mama. Welcome to the Brethren. I can picture that 3 yr. old chewing on a rib with sauce on her cheeks and fingers.

Welcome Carla, it's nice to have another Sistren on board! :-D

Welcome to our crazy little club house!

Welcome to the BBQ Brethren!
smiley-eatdrink004.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back