mini van at comp site?

rookiedad

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
can i keep my mini van under a 10'x20' carport at my competition site? is this something that is specific to each contest or are there general rules about this? thanks.

We had a minivan at our first comp and it was fine. Make sure you have enough room left under the tent for your tables and such if the rains start failling. We had a 10x10 ezup at our comp and just set it up right next to the van.

Check with the organizer, and make sure that you can fit it and all of your other stuff within your site.

some events want the cars out regardless if it fits on your site. Especially ones with alot of the public floating around. Check with the organizers.

Mini van, yes. My box van, yes. RV's, yes. Cargo trailers, yes. Brendan's pick up truck? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!! :p

They are all different from what I've seen so far. Some I can park the RV right there and cook out of it, some everyone has to unload and park a half mile away...

Mini van, yes. My box van, yes. RV's, yes. Cargo trailers, yes. Brendan's pick up truck? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!! :p

Yeah, depending on the contest and who is around sometimes...

Troy, NY contest gave us a little wider space because they knew we slept in the truck... HVRF I was told at 11am before turn ins that I had to move my truck even though it was inside the lines of my contest site...

Seemed like enforcement depended on the team... :twisted:

Back