• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

More Live Action Shots!

SmittyJonz

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
U Fellars are Good at posting pics of the final product but let's see some alive Action shots of the Smokers and the meats mid cook etc. too.....:mrgreen:

Mid cook photos... that means I'm lookin' instead of cookin' (maybe if I had a little spy cam in my smoker I could do that). :wink:

Kind of boring, but...
250.jpg

These are Great but I meant in your posts........guy post "did a pork butt" and post one pic of pulled pork ........I like to see the smokers and the prep and the smoke/cook and the finished product.:grin:

Nucornhusker what smoker is in pic 2?

These are Great but I meant in your posts........guy post "did a pork butt" and post one pic of pulled pork ........I like to see the smokers and the prep and the smoke/cook and the finished product.:grin:

Nucornhusker what smoker is in pic 2?

I misunderstood what you meant. Oh well. :becky:

That was six oddly shaped cured pork bellies in the smoke for bacon. That cooker was my Yoder YS640.

Here's my action shot... Making a butt and a briskey flat... And the dogs waiting patiently for their share.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 151
This one was real good.

Attachments

• e5a7_canned_unicorn_meat_parts_diagram.jpg
    e5a7_canned_unicorn_meat_parts_diagram.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 144
I am soooo dang hungry again for some reason :twitch:

Thanks for the collection of awesome cook pics

U Fellars are Good at posting pics of the final product but let's see some alive Action shots of the Smokers and the meats mid cook etc. too.....:mrgreen:

This Friday I have a brisket and butt overnight smoke planned. I will see what I can do.

Some of my other posts have mid cook pics, tho.

You need to fire one of those dogs....
cause that beer aint going to open itself.

Ha ha They're slackers for sure. It was hard enough to teach them to fetch it.. Still working on the opening.

Back