• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Plowkids & Dr BBQ at American Royal

What a year Todd. How will you ever top 2009 in BBQ? I'm not talking about just you. I'm talking about your Butt to Butt and Chest to Chest wins with Andy, your first GC with Randy in your home town, winning the Invitational, and your son cooking with Ray. Just to name a few. What is next? The Jack? Congrats man on a stellar year.

Nate

And I got to meet Brewmaster at Washington, MO. Doesn't get any better than that.

Absolutely Priceless, Ray your a great guy, Michael someday you will look back at this and see what we all see, i hope you had a wonderful time

Those Pics of Ray and Michael are priceless. Life long memories. Ray is a hell of a guy for doing that with him

We were very sorry we didn't make it over to watch Michael and Ray's cooking demo. Love the pictures!!!! Great job guys!!! Todd - Tell Michael I would love to eat his food anytime!

We were very sorry we didn't make it over to watch Michael and Ray's cooking demo. Love the pictures!!!! Great job guys!!! Todd - Tell Michael I would love to eat his food anytime!

This event as sparked a fire for cooking. Michael is all about cooking for the family now. Tomorrow night, he's making cheeseburgers for us. I'm even surprised at what an impression this made on him. He's very proud of it.

Thank you again, Ray.

Dang it! I'm all teary eyed now! I can't sell insurance with mascara running down my face!
Thanks so much for sharing.
My little one is only 3 and I've already started getting him involved as much as I can...Food is such a great connector for child and parent!
So cool!

Just tuned in here, those photos of Doc. BBQ and Michael are spectacular, you can see the quality of the man, the caring and patience, too often photos are flat images, those are reflection of a relationship between two peoples. Wonderful.

And yes, food is one of those things that bind us, both as cultures and families, preparation and breaking bread is one of those things that creates a community. Beautiful.

The Pic of Michael and Ray walking away holding hands is a priceless pic!!

That's my favorite.

It was really a fun thing to do. Michael is a great kid and I really enjoyed my time with him. And whoever took and organized those pics deserves a big pat on the back. They are awesome.

Thanks to you and Michael for hanging with me.

That's my favorite.

It was really a fun thing to do. Michael is a great kid and I really enjoyed my time with him. And whoever took and organized those pics deserves a big pat on the back. They are awesome.

Thanks to you and Michael for hanging with me.

Thanks again, Ray. We've created a young chef. He's been wanting to make dinner for us at home every night. Michael's inspired.

I took the pics. Wasn't about to let a moment of that fade to distant memory. We'll have Michael autograph a pic and send to you. :icon_bigsmil

Back