Phubar's Tangy Chick Pron

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Now I know what you 'Mericans mean by "tangy"...very vinigar-ish.
Got these bottles from GTR last time he visited me.
I marinated the chick in Scott's,aPhter the marinating I cooked it down,added honey and some Carolina Treet.
Used this as a glaze.
Sorry...but no plated pron,just ate it with a smoked tater and mayo.

IMG_3932.jpg

IMG_3933.jpg

IMG_3935.jpg

IMG_3936.jpg

Born and raised in Goldsboro, NC... Both the sauces are near and dear to me. Im military, and in another state for 8 years. Everytime family visits or i deploy, these 2 are in my care packages along with Brightleaf Hotdogs! Not to be used together of course

Very nice sir. Love the vinegar sauces. Have to give those a try. Were they very sweet?

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Looking good as usual Phubs, Carolina Treet is one of my favorites on chicken.

Looking good as usual Phubs, Carolina Treet is one of my favorites on chicken.

^^^This Pharker sent me some this summer. Now guess who's ordering it by the case online? :shocked: Moose has also been known to Phall under the spell of Carolina Treet as well. :thumb:

We've been marinating/basting chix in Carolina Treet and using the Scott's as a condiment on pulled pork - I could see the Scott's working as a marinade if it isn't in there Phor too long.

That Phlavor is kind of a Southeastern deal - salt, vinegar, etc. Things seem to get less tangy as you head north and west. I gotta try and get some country ham to ya.

Oh yeah - y'all around mid-May? :hungry:

^^^This Pharker sent me some this summer. Now guess who's ordering it by the case online? :shocked: Moose has also been known to Phall under the spell of Carolina Treet as well. :thumb:

We've been marinating/basting chix in Carolina Treet and using the Scott's as a condiment on pulled pork - I could see the Scott's working as a marinade if it isn't in there Phor too long.

That Phlavor is kind of a Southeastern deal - salt, vinegar, etc. Things seem to get less tangy as you head north and west. I gotta try and get some country ham to ya.

Oh yeah - y'all around mid-May? :hungry:

Yeah...I've learned about that in the Southern parts the Phlavour goes vinigar...this was my Phirst time of tasting it.

I think you allready gave me the country ham...if so I used it recently.

May will be Phine...we'll make time for some Quality time.:razz:
Phriday we're getting another wildboar from Germany...so you know I'm gonna save some till May.:cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Back