MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Discussion and Reflection > ** Carmellas Auction** In the Spirit of the Brethren for Carmella **

Notices

** Carmellas Auction** In the Spirit of the Brethren for Carmella ** Bald is Beautiful!! An auction for Baby Carmella. Money will go to a trust, from us to her... and in return, Divemaster and TxSchute will become better lookin. See details inside.

Old 05-26-2008, 10:27 PM   #1
BBQchef33
Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Name/Nickname : Phil
Default Heres how we will work closing auctions. ** READ THIS **

I added prefixes to the auctions to help us move forward. These appear in front of the title of your threads.

Last Call:
Means the auction closes withing 24 hours.

Closed: Awaiting PaymentMeans No more Bidding. The winning bidder needs make payment. Heres the link.

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/smokeinmyi.html

Please remember to put your id and the auction item in the comments/additional instructions box on the payment screen. it really helps me to find things.

Confirmed Payment: Means payment has been received and the item can be shipped.

Thanks Everyone!!!

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Built Shirley built to feed our Veterans(A.K.A "Abrams"), 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 2 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 2 Pit Barrel Cookers, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a Blackstone 36 and 17, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:
"A mans worth is judged by the weight of his integrity "

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
BBQchef33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-26-2008, 11:06 PM   #2
swamprb
somebody shut me the fark up.

Phil-Will you notify us when the auction is closed and payment is made so we can make arrangements to ship or is that up to the donors?
KCBS CBJ/PNWBA CBJ www.pnwba.com
swamprb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 11:40 PM   #3
BBQchef33
Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Name/Nickname : Phil

when status gets changed to CLOSED, that means someone has to make payment. Heres the paypal link. http://www.bbq-brethren.com/smokeinmyi.html

I will change the status to CONFIRMED PAYMENT when the payment hits the paypal.

I'll send out PMs at night as follow ups, or if I get a break during the day to ping people.

If the participants of the auction see status changing you guys can send PMs to each other to get the ball rolling if I'm not around.

Hopefully tonto and schutte wiull be back tomorrow to help track all this stuff. More eyes would make it go faster(unless someone want to volunteer to help).

On a different note while I got everyones attentions... Please guys, Im not watching the auctions with a stopwatch. Lets assume things will happen within a day of stated deadlines.

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Built Shirley built to feed our Veterans(A.K.A "Abrams"), 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 2 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 2 Pit Barrel Cookers, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a Blackstone 36 and 17, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:
"A mans worth is judged by the weight of his integrity "

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
BBQchef33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 10:20 AM   #4
Yakfishingfool
Babbling Farker

Phil, I can lend a hand if need be. Have done this on the fishing site as well. Scott
1 Weber performer, 1 Smokey Joe Platinum
1 XL Big Green Egg
1 FEC 100
Team BBQ-Brethren.com
KCBS Certified Judge #9079
Yakfishingfool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 11:18 AM   #5
tonto1117
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQchef33
when status gets changed to CLOSED, that means someone has to make payment. Heres the paypal link. http://www.bbq-brethren.com/smokeinmyi.html

I will change the status to COMPLETE when the payment hits the paypal.

I'll send out PMs at night as follow ups, or if I get a break during the day to ping people.

If the participants of the auction see status changing you guys can send PMs to each other to get the ball rolling if I'm not around.

Hopefully tonto and schutte wiull be back tomorrow to help track all this stuff. More eyes would make it go faster(unless someone want to volunteer to help).

On a different note while I got everyones attentions... Please guys, Im not watching the auctions with a stopwatch. Lets assume things will happen within a day of stated deadlines.
I be back... There has been no more movment on the egg so please put it on Last Call Poobah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakfishingfool View Post
Phil, I can lend a hand if need be. Have done this on the fishing site as well. Scott
Scott, that would be great as this week is going to be a bit crazy for me. I appreciate it!!! Thanks!!

Geer Pit by Jambo
FEC-100
WSM
WEBER GENISES GAS GRILL

CBJ

Bacon & eggs - Hens are involved but pigs are commited.
tonto1117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 07:59 AM   #6
thirdeye

Hey Phil,

Can we (and if so, how?) change the main title from "Open Auction" to "Closed", or is that something you or one of the Mod's has to do?

Barbecuist ~ Charcuterist ~ KCBS Master Judge & CTC
Big Green Eggs, Big Drum Smokers, Big Chiefs, Weber Smokey Joe "Custom Tall Boy"
Oil Patch Horizontal, SnS Deluxe Kettle

Visit my Cookin' Site by clicking HERE
Barbecue is not rocket surgery
“The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it's hard to verify their authenticity” ~ Abraham Lincoln
thirdeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 02:16 PM   #7
SpammyQ
Take a breath!

I'd like to get the Mulberry auction set to closed so I can get the shipment out before the weekend.

Thanks
Jim
UDS
and a Super Fast R E D Thermopen!!!
SpammyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 02:22 PM   #8
Jorge

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdeye View Post
Hey Phil,

Can we (and if so, how?) change the main title from "Open Auction" to "Closed", or is that something you or one of the Mod's has to do?
If it's your item, you can shoot me a PM that you'd like it closed and I'll take care of it.

Keeping Valspar in BBQ, one cook at a time.

Recipient of a Huggies box!

Shut up, and cook!!!!
Jorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 08:38 AM   #9
thirdeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorge View Post
If it's your item, you can shoot me a PM that you'd like it closed and I'll take care of it.
Looks lilke it's done and Bob has made payment

Barbecuist ~ Charcuterist ~ KCBS Master Judge & CTC
Big Green Eggs, Big Drum Smokers, Big Chiefs, Weber Smokey Joe "Custom Tall Boy"
Oil Patch Horizontal, SnS Deluxe Kettle

Visit my Cookin' Site by clicking HERE
Barbecue is not rocket surgery
“The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it's hard to verify their authenticity” ~ Abraham Lincoln
thirdeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 09:17 AM   #10
Jorge

My PM box filled up last night. If anyone has an auction that needs a status change please feel free to let me know!

Keeping Valspar in BBQ, one cook at a time.

Recipient of a Huggies box!

Shut up, and cook!!!!
Jorge is offline   Reply With Quote