***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Cheesesteak - The Philly Way" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Cheesesteak - The Philly Way" Throw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Banner.gif
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Cheesesteak - The Philly Way"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Sunday 10/14.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]Al Czervik[/size]
2211937_Al_Czervik.jpg

[size=+2]pitbossJB[/size]
2214252_pitbossJB.jpg

[size=+2]SmokinAussie[/size]
2216092_SmokinAussie.jpg

[size=+2]fingerlickin'[/size]
2216639_fingerlickin.jpg

[size=+2]Will work for bbq[/size]
2217249_Will_work_for_bbq.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
2222602_Gore.jpg

[size=+2]ecode[/size]
2222782_ecode.jpg

[size=+2]FamilyManBBQ[/size]
2222921_FamilyManBBQ.jpg

These were all great entries but I have to go with ecode, she's the only one who didn't put any nasty mushrooms in her sammich. It would've taken me forever to pick all the shrooms off of all the others. :mrgreen:

Ecode all day! Homemade cheese wiz for the win!

Fark Bill! I wish I would've known we were voting for ourselves here! Farker!

This is just great, I even put a picture of me eating my farking sandwich in a stadium in farking Philadlephia and I'm farking loosing to a farking Australian AND a farker from California! Are you people blind! Get with the program! I knew I should've listened to Al and posted the picture of the Whiz Wit! That's the last time I listen to CD. :tsk:

Fark Bill! I wish I would've known we were voting for ourselves here! Farker!

This is just great, I even put a picture of me eating my farking sandwich in a stadium in farking Philadlephia and I'm farking loosing to a farking Australian AND a farker from California! Are you people blind! Get with the program! I knew I should've listened to Al and posted the picture of the Whiz Wit! That's the last time I listen to CD. :tsk:

:pound: Everyone knows that Al is the foremost authority on picking TD pictures (just ask Gore). I thought this was a loaded category and that the home team from Philly would have a run away win with the Schmitter (and it still may). But all I can think of is that neither Smokin Aussie or the Cinderella story from Cali murdered their Rib Eyes. :bow: :becky:

:pound: Everyone knows that Al is the foremost authority on picking TD pictures (just ask Gore). I thought this was a loaded category and that the home team from Philly would have a run away win with the Schmitter (and it still may). But all I can think of is that neither Smokin Aussie or the Cinderella story from Cali murdered their Rib Eyes. :bow: :becky:

What? I thought ribeye murdering was new thing? I'm always farking late on the newest trends. :tsk: Hey man you guys made some sweet food brother, and everyone always loves the Cinderella story, Rudy, Rudy, Rudy!

Here's my favorite Cinderella story, a virtual unknown comes out of nowhere at Augusta. :mrgreen:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg8lSyGavc4"]Caddyshack Cinderella Man - YouTube[/ame]

Back