***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "On A Budget" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be declared the winner of the BBQ Brethren "On A Budget" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Banner.gif
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"On A Budget"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Sunday 8/26.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]Al Czervik[/size]
2173148_Al_Czervik.jpg

[size=+2]Oldyote[/size]
2173820_Oldyote.jpg

[size=+2]caseydog[/size]
2173997_caseydog.jpg

[size=+2]BigBlock[/size]
2174446_BigBlock.jpg

[size=+2]toadhunter911[/size]
2176204_toadhunter911.jpg

[size=+2]Cack[/size]
2176930_Cack.jpg

[size=+2]21234rick[/size]
2177169_21234rick.jpg

[size=+2]R2Egg2Q[/size]
2181474_R2Egg2Q.jpg

[size=+2]smoothsmoke[/size]
2181782_smoothsmoke.jpg

[size=+2]Cuebacca[/size]
2181810_Cuebacca.jpg

[size=+2]PYGBOYZ[/size]
2181892_PYGBOYZ.jpg

[size=+2]Flash 333[/size]
2181905_Flash_333.jpg

[size=+2]Toast[/size]
2182138_Toast.jpg

[size=+2]rogwadd[/size]
2182325_rogwadd.jpg

Great looking entries by all.

I gotta go back and see which are a meal and how the parts seemed to come together.

Gonna be tough call.

TIM

I have learned something already, I really need to add a little color to my plates in the future hahah!

SmokinAussie and I both know our way around economical Asian food but at this budget neither of us could find a way to enter.
Now we watch thinking "well fark, at $7.50 per plate we Farkin could have. Entered and joined the fun"
My point is, can the winner please be considerate when choosing the next TD?
In the meantime, in the brotherly spirit of the brethren, fark the lot of ya!:becky:
And may the best man win!

Every time I see a vote thread I think the same thing. I guess I let another one slide right by me. It's good the noob vs. vets TD is open all summer... wait, what's the date again?

As far as this vote is concerned, a bunch of good entries once again. Although, Big Block and Cack are the only ones I can be certain were actually under $15. Decisions, decisions.

My vote goes with Toast ... solely on the vanilla cake and chocolate icing ... my all time favorite mmmmm

SmokinAussie and I both know our way around economical Asian food but at this budget neither of us could find a way to enter....My point is, can the winner please be considerate when choosing the next TD?
In the meantime, in the brotherly spirit of the brethren, fark the lot of ya!:becky:

I say we just give up all pretenses. "Smoked" and "grilled" are passé. Everyone knows that fried food is the best BBQ. How about an authentic General Tso's chicken Throwdown to satisfy your Asian-food cravings. :becky:

I say we just give up all pretenses. "Smoked" and "grilled" are passé. Everyone knows that fried food is the best BBQ. How about an authentic General Tso's chicken Throwdown to satisfy your Asian-food cravings. :becky:

I second the motion!!!

original.jpg

Phew... I beat Moose to it! :biggrin1:

I just LOVE beef ribs!!! :thumb:
And them beef ribs Al cooked, well, I sure wish I could-a tasted um. :icon_smil

Lots of great entrees by all!! :clap:

My vote goes to The BEEF RIBS! :bow:

Nice nutsack shot.

As long as we aren't sidelined by the rules, we'd like to play is all.
Oh, also be great to know if we need to play by the rules too...that would give us a choice.
If I didn't make the point, it could happen next time.
That's all. :noidea:
So, if you win Gore it's the GTC? :angel:

The chain hasn't made it to Oz, but plenty of deep fried battered chicken dishes with soy scallion and enough sugar to pop a Chinese village up in weight by 10 kilos abound downunder too.

Back