***VOTE - SPECIAL - BBQ Brethren "Cook It Like A Brisket" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "SPECIAL - Cook It Like A Brisket" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Banner.gif
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"SPECIAL - Cook It Like A Brisket"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Sunday 2/12.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]landarc[/size]
1913050_landarc.jpg

[size=+2]---k---[/size]
1922228_---k---.jpg

[size=+2]Elrik[/size]
1923299_Elrik.jpg

[size=+2]colonel00[/size]
1925435_colonel00.jpg

[size=+2]bigabyte[/size]
1926743_bigabyte.jpg

[size=+2]fingerlickin[/size]
1933498_fingerlickin.jpg

Wow those are some great entries but the Turkeystramie sammie really stuck with me. :thumb:

landarc for my vote! I have eaten my share of try-tip and that piece of meat looked dam good to me! :thumb:

I got one vote; I'm starting my grand comeback! :grin:

I have to say that Colonel's burnt ends look better than mine that won the Saucy throwdown last week! :icon_blush: :thumb:

Man, I would hit all of those entries, but there's just something with me and sandwiches. I think I'm going with Elrik. I want a bite of that. :thumb: Also thinking I've got a long road to hoe here since Al won last week with his most excellent beef sammy. Here's to hoping people can't get enough beef sandwiches! Although entering into a contest with burnt ends is feels a bit like suicide. Good luck everyone! :-D

Great, the jinx is official now :doh:

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if ---k--- ends up winning this one.

Hahahhaa

I have to say, I certainly would feel a lot more proud and deserving of winning this one than that other one. At least you used a fresh meat, my point was reheated frozen point from a month old smoke. :icon_blush: Voters don't make sense. But, TD's are like life - Unfair and sometimes winner lose and loser win. I try my best and hope that I'm on the winning side more often than the losing.

Maybe if Chris would have read my mind and used this photo:
P1000612.JPG
Just kidding. I debating back and forth, and even typed it in a couple of times to ask for this one, but in the end decided to let you decide, so it is my own dang fault that you used the wrong photo and cost me the win. :razz:

I don't know. I think, as time goes by, there will be more like Gore that come to covet k's loins

Weird, I get a posting error if I try to type dash and apostrophe together -'s

This might've gotten you more votes, but it wouldn't have gotten you mine. I like to see the sliced version. The one Chris picked is more impressive to me.

Weird, I get a posting error if I try to type dash and apostrophe together -'s

Yeah, I got a 505 earlier for that.

Now I can't even get on the site except via tapatalk or the browser on my phone

Back