What to cook low and slow

Regarding cooking low and slow I have found through experimentation that the height of the smoker really doesn't matter so you can actually cook fairly high, which is certainly more comfortable for the cook.

Besides mentioned already. Bacon, thin sliced spam, spiral ham, ham steaks. Venison, bison, jerky, porkbelly, cheese stuffed sausage. Right off the bat.
There are also alot of veggies that can be smoke LnS.

Spiral ham?
Wouldn’t bacon be done in minutes?
How can sausage be smoked?

dont limit yourself. bbq is more than kcbs meats.

you are not limited to time or temp or direct or indirect or any particular cut of meat. blend what you call smoking and grilling for the full bbq experience

double smoked ham is great

thick cut bacon drizzled in syrup and brown sugar then bbq'd, who cares how long it takes

sausage cooked indirect gives the casing a satisfying snap.

dont limit yourself. bbq is more than kcbs meats.

you are not limited to time or temp or direct or indirect or any particular cut of meat. blend what you call smoking and grilling for the full bbq experience

double smoked ham is great

thick cut bacon drizzled in syrup and brown sugar then bbq'd, who cares how long it takes

sausage cooked indirect gives the casing a satisfying snap.

What is kcbs?

Do I have to take the chuck off and put it in sauce? I’d really rather smoke it like a pork butt.

The basic pork butt protocol will work just fine! And it's probably the best way to start because you'll have a solid baseline for later improvisations.

I always like a good Turkey Breast for change of pace, but everyone else has nailed a lot of my go-to's already.

I have a lot of space. Can I cook turkey and beef?
Yes, so long as you realize that they might be done at different times, and the turkey skin will not be crisp at lower temps. If the beef is done first, you can always crank up the temp for the turkey skin.

Back