• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Order up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SLCMACK

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Well, I took the plunge and ordered a 24 X 48 BYS from Peoria Custom Smokers. It will take about 6-8wks to build and I am ready to put that baby to use. Sure hope I will be able to break into the Recipes tab up top to use some of the fellow Brethrens Kick AZZ recipes. How many posts do you have to post to get into this Recipe option?????? Well, can't wait to post some pics of my smoker in 6-8wks. Until then, I will keep checking to see if I can get recipes to have in order to SMOKE SOME SHIZNIT!!!!! And, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!:grin:

Grats on the smoker...I would be dying if I knew I had one and had to wait 6-8 weeks to cook on it.

SLCMACK, the recipe section is good, but, I would troll the Q-talk forum and visit the members blogs, that is where the real treasure trove of recipes and information really exists.

SLCMACK, the recipe section is good, but, I would troll the Q-talk forum and visit the members blogs, that is where the real treasure trove of recipes and information really exists.

Agreed.

But to unlock certain features you will have to pony up a monetary contribution to the forum. No hacking or breaking in needed.

Back