MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Catering, Food Handling and Awareness

Notices

Catering, Food Handling and Awareness *OnTopic* Forum to educate us on safe food handling. Not specifically for Catering or competition but overall health and keeping our families safe too.

Old 04-01-2010, 07:23 PM   #1
Buster Dog BBQ
is One Chatty Farker

Default Catering Signage

Hi guys, just curious what you use at a catering to get your name out? Thanks

Old 04-01-2010, 10:46 PM   #2
PCDoctor_1979
Full Fledged Farker

Stack of business cards next to the dessert. I just bought a catering truck that will eventually get the logo treatment, so that will help as well.
Brian Sweeney - CBJ #3691 - '77 Step Van Mobile Kitchen, Horizon Marshall, WSM with Pro Q Stacker, Weber Kettle & Smokey Joe GOLD.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" - Clarke's Third Law
PCDoctor_1979 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-02-2010, 01:14 AM   #3
bbqpitstop

Business cards, brochures......also there is a company that imprints your logo and name on el cheapo serving utensils that you can leave with the party host. We are in the process of getting them for drop off parties as well since serving pieces are rarely thought of by the people that ordered the food. If you'd like to pm me I'll find the company name in my office and send it to you if this is an idea you'd like to eventually pursue . Last time I checked they ran around two dollars per utensil and are a cheap way to leave behind a promotional item the customer would reuse.

Old 04-02-2010, 06:43 AM   #4
Ford
is Blowin Smoke!

Business cards. If cooking onsite and the pit/trailer has a name on it fine but remember with catering it's the clients party. If you set it up and leave it they can even remove your cards.

I look at a catering gig as word of mouth advertising. If people like it they will ask the host who did the food.