• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Simply Marvelous x Oakridge BBQ Chicken

inv3ctiv3

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Did some chicken thighs/legs with some Secret Weapon Chicken Rub and Habanero Death Dust over mesquite chips and sauced them up with a special Raspberry Chipotle Sauce that Steph hooks me up with.

This was an SIMPLY MARVELOUS combination!

6541911707_0d644f0ecd_z.jpg

6541911209_8c08226db2_z.jpg

6541912615_38f704c56b_z.jpg

Nice eats, Jimbob. I am almost out of koozies, I better put a couple up for you!:thumb:

The HDD and Simply Marvelous combo (Well, at least the rubs since I haven't tried Steph's sauce) is oustanding. Those legs and thighs look wonderful!

Wow... Really nice there! Loving the color. :thumb:

Those drummies look AWESOME!!! Thanks for the business!

Nice eats, Jimbob. I am almost out of koozies, I better put a couple up for you!:thumb:

Definitely man, I may need an order real soon, you're probably not coming up here cause schools out huh? Hit me up if we can meet up sometime otherwise I'll just come down there.

Those drummies look AWESOME!!! Thanks for the business!

Np man you and Steph make the best rubs hands down, just ordered my room mate a bag of HDD cause after last night he fell in love with it and was dusting the drumsticks after I cooked them! haha

Aaaaahh, man. Ur killin me! I can almost taste them through my computer screen. "Joe, why are you licking your screen?" :oops: Perfect amount of black burntness, and sauciness. Great job.

Definitely man, I may need an order real soon, you're probably not coming up here cause schools out huh? Hit me up if we can meet up sometime otherwise I'll just come down there.

Sent you a text, I am heading down tonight for a party. :thumb:

Back