Georgia Outdoor News GON: Backyard BBQ Blast, Macon, GA

Rightstuff

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
GON will host a Backyard BBQ competition in Macon, GA in the Macon Coliseum parking lot. The event starts Friday, August 8 and ends Saturday, August 9th. The comp will be chicken, ribs and wild game with turn-in times of 12:00, 1:00 and 2:00. You can set up Friday but must leave at 8:00pm and can return Saturday at sunrise to get started. Its a family event focused on getting families to involve their kids with outdoor activities (ie fishing, hunting, etc). You can go to GON website for more information. Its $100.00 to compete. If any members are planning on attending, look me up. It will be my first competition and I could use the support! Hope to see you there!

GON will host a Backyard BBQ competition in Macon, GA in the Macon Coliseum parking lot. The event starts Friday, August 8 and ends Saturday, August 9th. The comp will be chicken, ribs and wild game with turn-in times of 12:00, 1:00 and 2:00. You can set up Friday but must leave at 8:00pm and can return Saturday at sunrise to get started. Its a family event focused on getting families to involve their kids with outdoor activities (ie fishing, hunting, etc). You can go to GON website for more information. Its $100.00 to compete. If any members are planning on attending, look me up. It will be my first competition and I could use the support! Hope to see you there!

I will be down there. but not competing..I am doing some seminars and maybe helping with the contest and what not. I will be sure to look you up.

Sounds interesting. I'd check it out it we weren't cooking the KCBS contest in Kennesaw on that weekend. Good luck!

Back