Team Name

Big D BBQ

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Really struggling coming up with a name for our team.

My brother and I really wanted Double D BBQ (both our names start with D), but it looks like someone else is using it.

My next choice was Bitch Be Quiet (BBQ), but I'm not sure that will be accepted well.......

Hmm, this is difficult.

Really struggling coming up with a name for our team.

My brother and I really wanted Double D BBQ (both our names start with D), but it looks like someone else is using it.

My next choice was Bitch Be Quiet (BBQ), but I'm not sure that will be accepted well.......

Hmm, this is difficult.

D Squared BBQ

Think about what you guys like to do for fun and entertainment. Don’t rush it, it will come to you.

Bitch Be Quiet (BBQ)

billymays.jpg

Bourbon Brothers BBQ - but I'm partial to names with "brothers"

Here's a few off the top of my head:

Big D's BBQ
D Bones BBQ
D'z Nutz BBQ
D-Que

I'm pretty stoned right now and the creative juices are flowing.
I can keep going if you want.

D Squared BBQ

I like it :thumb: I like bourbon too and I've had a little tonight, so take my input for what it's worth...:becky:

Not sure Bitch Be Quiet is gonna work... I thought Damn Straight BBQ was on the edge when I choose that. Keep in mind that there will be children (and maybe a womens right activist or two) in the crowd....

I really like Bourbon Brothers BBQ, D squared is good as well, and shiver me liver definately gets honorable mention....

Have to talk it over with the Bro, he's more of a "silent partner", but will like this.

You guys and gals are great. This looks to be a lot of fun.

Really appreciated, and enjoy the humor.

Back