Help Big Mista Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting in just under the wire. Number 82 here!

Oops, maybe not. Looks likes it's past midnight.

Good luck to y'all folks who knew yesterday was the 31st!

Take me out of the drawing and give my space to Frog :thumb:

He's backer #82 I'm thinking :heh: Or did you pledge at that time? :noidea:

I was #82 and while i appreciate y'all's generosity it was my own dang fault & y'all shouldn't enable bad behavior.

(Besides i wanna be first in line in case some other Brethren offers a "li'l something" extra for the February folx.)

Haven't been on this site in ages, relocating to Kansas City from Vegas (weather change sucks but I'm in bbq heaven now, right???), and I'm glad I ran across this build. May your dreams be fulfilled with your new restaurant!
Congratulations!
You are now an official backer of Bigmista's Barbecue Restaurant Build Out.

This is stalling out folks, please let's keep this going to help our Brother out.

Thanks again to all that have pledged.

Don't forget, this is all or nothing.
If the $30,000 isn't raised by Feb 22 they got nothing

People need to realize that the small ones add up over time. As I said earlier in the week, if every one of the now 4000 + people who have looked at the thread had pledged $5 to $10, Neil would have the front of house covered. The small ones adding up is how this will be accomplished.

For the prize drawing, as there are 2 winners to be selected, I am going to be using an online random list generator, and the first 2 names listed will be the winners...

Results to be posted shortly

having issues with Photobucket and/or pasting the images of the drawing results... please be patient :oops:
9k=

The names entered into the generator
drawing2.jpg

And the winners are...
drawing.jpg

Congratulations to pwa and frognot, and thank you to everyone who has pledged to date. Please send a PM with your mailing information to me, along with your preference of Stark Disposable Cutting Boards, or the 1lb variety of Oakridge rub that you would like.

Congrats guys!!!!!

I'll come up with another incentive for February tonight yet For all pledges this month til the 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back